factory view talk transfer button properties

khewes

hi all,

ive defined some button properties perfect but later realized that these buttons were the wrong type, i want momentary instead of maintained and vice versa

is there anyway to transfer properties from a momentary button to maintained button? i dont wanna go thru and add all of these again if i dont have too

Unfortunately no, they are separate object types and they don't let you change that. You should be able to copy and paste some of the properties.

Perhaps if you exported to .XML then you might be able to change it from the XML editor but I suspect that is more work than just recreating the object.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom