Need to run a VBA class automatically

Why hello, world!

I am in the need of showing a registry from a ControlLogix, Through Factory Talk Site Edition to Excel. I had some issues at first trying to make that registry register ONLY when a Tag on my controller went from 0 to 1, after I managed to make that possible I run into another problem, I needed that class to be running all the time so al my variables are set and declared waiting for that tag on my controller to change from 0 to 1 in order to register.

I did all my code inside the class of a buttonm something like:

Private Sub Button2_released()

***code***

End Sub

So, in that case the class only runs when I pressed the button in my factory Talk Site Edition application.

Trying to make my class run all the time I changed it from the button to the display class, which is always active in the factory, being something like:

Private Sub Display_AnimationStart()

***code***

End sub

Didn't work. I also try changing the class from private to public, didn't work either.

I'll leave the code attached if you want to take a look.