Honeywell HC900 W/ 559 Screen

Im having a bear of a time getting the pre defined screens on the HC900 to do what I want them to do. Currently, I have a couple timers that need screen entered setpoints. I must be missing something, but I see no screen for entering in analog values!! Ive found view only screens that allow these analog variables to be viewed, but not entered. What am I missing?! Thanks in advance, I hope someone has used these things before.

Matt

A keyboard entered value on an HC900 is a 'variable'

"A variable is a digital or analog tagged element of a control configuration which allows operator input to connected function blocks. The Variable display lets you view the values or discrete statuses of variables that affect your process". (pg 150 O/I manual)

Once you tag a variable, you can assign it to a group and/or to a screen.

Overview Overview Screen presents the current status/state for up to twelve analog or digital tagged points. Allows editing variables within the group. Up to 30 groups may be configured.

Summary Displays • Provides view of current value or state and error status for all I/O configured using separate displays - Analog Input Summary, Analog Output Summary, Digital Input Summary, Digital Output Summary, and Variable List.

Are you working iwth a timer or a timed segment of a setpoint profile? Different beasts on an HC

Dan

Thats what I was looking for, thanks! I must have missed that on the overview. I knew there had to be a way to enter a value in without using a screen such as the set point programmer and such. Thanks alot.

Matt

PS, they are timer SPs.