Modicon M241 communication problem

kalabdel

Hello gentlemen,

I have somachine 4.2 installed on win7 VM (Oracle) and the host system is Win8.1.

When I plug the micro USB cable into an M241CE24T the device manager in the host system shows a yellow mark on the modicon controller listed under other devices and that means that the host system the host system is not connecting to the USB . I tired searching the web including Schneider's site for a driver but I couldn't find it and windows couldn't automatically update the driver either.
Would I find the driver somewhere on the VM system where somachine is installed and if yes, where?

Edit: The driver issue is solved but I still can not connect. I checked schnedier driver manager and it looked OK (not sure what I should be looking for) but I keep getting "Unable to find any controller. Use refresh to try again"

Thanks
Kal

Last edited: