CC Link

thomas1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect an E910 Beijeres Screen on to a CC link Network via a Mitsubishi AJ65BT-G4-S3 Module (RS422 Module). I have configured the CC Network with no errors.

I can not get the screen to communicate with the cpu.

I am using a Mitsubishi Q2AS CPU.

The cc Link module is set for QnA Mode and a comms speed of 19.2K.

A module test has been completed with no errors.

Has anyone used this module for HMI connection or for accessing the CPU via the GX Developer Software.

Any ideas folks.

I'll be thankfull for any information.

Managed to get it to work

Thanks Tmu for your post.

Having spent several pain stacking hours checking and double checking everything I found the Intelli dip switch on the master cc link card was not switched on (dip switch 8).

Once switched on hey presto it worked.

One question Tmu, have you managed to communicate to the processor via the AJ65BT_G4 module using GX Developer.

I have failed to do this, any ideas.

Wow, great work.
Your brakthough will help us as well. I have used newer Qn-CPu's with CC-link and dip switches, you mentioned, are in parameter section in QJ61BT11_ and I couldn't even think from that view (as master problem).

One question about the terminal prog. What driver are you using?? Normal QnA series CPU driver or ???

>One question Tmu, have you managed to communicate to the processor >via the AJ65BT_G4 module using GX Developer.

Sorry, I have only used other local station Qn-cpu as a gateway to master.

I should work, but if you select for example following transfer settins:

Serial (from PC)
G4-module (remember to double-click G4 icon and select QnA-mode)
Other station (single network)
CC-link (double-click to icon and select module you want to access [0=master module})

Only problem I have found, it is impossible (with Qn-cpu) to route to 2nd CC-link network from 1st CC-link nw via master modules, hope you won't need that.

Accessing to FX-PLC via CC-link or to QnA/Qn via FX is not possible!

Last edited:
I used the A series CC Link driver for the Beijer's Software for the QnA CPU.

The original software that I downloaded from the e-terminal web-site did not work.

I used the driver I downloaded from the mitsubishi web site.

I have tried communicating with GX Developer as described by yourself without success.I have tried it on the QnA CPU and the A1S CPU. I was using the standard RS422 to RS232 programming lead.

Still none the wiser.

i was using G4 module few years ago. I like it because it's cheap and seam to be pretty good clone of the RS422 port that is on CPU. going online through G4 was not a problem, you just need to setup proper connection path in GX Developer. if i remember correctly, there are dip switches on the G4 module too and one has to choose CPU type (I was using QnAS at the time). There was Q06H on the CC-Link network that was configured as slave. I was able to go online wiht both of them at the same time through same G4 module. Problem was with MX Components which would not do the same so we had to upgrade.