Measuring temperature

Reekki

Greetings,

I have a question about temperature measuring. I want to measure temperature for example with Pt100 using WAGO 750-8100 controller and 2AI Pt100/RTD device for that. My question is what value does that input gives to my plc program? Or is there better ways to get data from the sensor?

Im not sure how to make program for using the sensor data for example getting value to UI or using the value from the sensor to control fan system so thats my second question?

Thanks allready for the help. CODESYS environment is new to me and im kinda lost with it.

I would guess it will be a value between 0 and some large integer. Did you see the information about the card? Generally, it should give you an indication of the values.

Similar Topics

Hi; In a panel room of a flexo graphics printing machine, there are 11 panels having servo drives and VFDs. There are industrial air...
Replies
Views
Have someone a solution to measure temperature of a metal sheet what's moving approx 15 m/min ? Due to colors and variations in the sheet, the...
Replies
Views
I need an instrument that can measure the current wet bulb temperature in an area. I can find all kinds of hand held instruments, but I need...
Replies
Views
P
I am complete novice to the world of PLC programming but am trying to learn. I have an application that requires using the previous day's average...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I don't know much of PLCs but it happened that i need to connect Leuze AMS358i Ethernet laser measurement to Productivity 1000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom