WAGO webvisu blank page

ogmor

Hi Everyone!

I am using a WAGO 750-881 for a small project, and I wanted to have a web visu, done with Codesys 2.3.

The visu (PLC_VISU) works well in Codesys, but I get a blank page when i call the web visu in a browser. I did a "clear all" and loaded the program again, no improvement.

I read that WAGO has some problems with Java applet, is this why i can't see anything on the webpage? If it is the case, is there a solution to get it working?

Thank you very much in advance !

The Codesys 2.3 web visualisation is a Java app which requires the Java plugin in a browser. The underlying plugin model in the browser is deprecated. This has nothing to do with Wago or Codesys, this is a decision made by makers of browser software. You can still use it in a 32-bit Firefox version older than v52. Check the Mozilla website to see if you can still download such versions.

Most makers of browser software have deprecated the NPAPI plugin model, there may be some that still work. Search online to find if there is more.

Note that this is for PC based browsers. Java web visualisations will not run on smartphones or tablets.

Thank you very much for your answer, I tried on a 32bit version, and it works :)

Once again, thank you !