Studio 5000 looking really weird.

passwordg

I have Rockwell Automation's Studio 5000 installed on multiple computers and it looks really odd on all of them.
All of the icons are really small and elements like the Path field, the instruction field only show up halfway, even if you choose default view.

Has anyone seen this before or is there a fix ? Thank you !

Capture.jpg

I had something similar due to the Windows font settings - somewhere hidden in settings now where you can select fonts and colors for windows and the desktop

The problem is in Windows font substitution.
Same is affecting Message instruction.
Search Knowledge Base for "Message Truncated"

Are these "4K" displays ? If so, it's probably a resolution issue that is known to exist with those very high resolution displays and Windows 10.

RA Knowledgebase article 1009575 (TechConnect Required) suggests some workarounds.

I have this sort of problem with some CoDeSys-based software and have to set my screen to smaller-than-HD in order to make the Execute block editor appear onscreen.

Thanks, Ken. Your Answer helped getting me in the right direction.

The Knowledge Base answer has changed to ID: BF20329 | Access Levels: TechConnect

I found the same thing the lase few times I opened the program
it happened after a windows update I am running a Windows 7 UL
All of a sudden the Studio 500 menu is floating and can be mover around the screen and resized. as of yet I have to found a way to lock it down
I don't know if that what happening to you but it's something look at.