3P + N + E with E and N the same

The ground conductor between the service and your equipment will be carrying current. This is a no-no.

Totally agree with Okie.

The ground wire is electrically different from the Neutral. The ground is not supposed to carry current under normal conditions. The neutral is The return path for your single phase loads.

Make them provide a 5-wire service to your machine.

Similar Topics

I am noticing a problem where i am using MOV instruction and writing literal text into source and String datatype in destination. It works fines...
Replies
Views
I would like to temporarily install AdvancedHMI on the same computer as FactoryTalk View SE. I am waiting for another contractor to finish the FTV...
Replies
Views
Hi. Not the fist time I'm saying this but just to give a background. 95% of my PLC programming has used Schneider over the last 10 years on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an array of 300 of UDT. In each UDT is an array of 3 DINT and another array of 3 REAL. I have 10 controllers that pull data from...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, This is more of a networking question, but maybe you'll be able to help me. I'm trying to get an HMI to connect to two different PLCs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom