software for panelmate 1000

Side

Hi everybody, if someone have the software for panelmate 1000?
I search on the web site of Cutler-Hammer, and i don't find it.
Please help me.

Cutler-Hammer

Go to the online catalog and look under

Factory Automation
Operator Interfaces
Software
Panelmate 1000
Configuration Software

It lists for $515 US

I tried a direct link for you, but it won't work

I think that $515 for a DOS software package that hasn't been updated in at least five years is a bit steep. Especially when you consider that for a while they posted it on their site for free. Some corporate bean counter must have decided to try to squeeze the last dime out of the product.

Side, I can tell you this. If you can find somebody who has the master floppies, there is no copy protection or registration required when you install it.

The software available at Ron's link is not for the PanelMate 1000. It is DOS software for what Cutler-Hammer calls the 'common platform' line which preceded the 'Power Series' designation. The PM1000 was always a ******* child. It maintained the PanelMate 'look and feel', but screens files developed for a PM1000 could not be translated to the common platform line, nor could common platform screen files be translated to the PM1000.

Requesting

Dear PLCTALK members 🤞🏻
What is the best price offered for Panelmate Power Pro Software (PMPROSW)?
I have an old Panelmate model 1755t. I want recover the program and use the data for a new design.
I will appreciate any help. Thanks for your time. :cry: