Problem installing RSNetworx V21

Jean-Philippe

Hi everyone! I have problem installing my new version of RSNetworx V21. During the installation, I have a message : ''Unable to continue installing EDS files''. If I click OK, the installation continue. When I open the software, I'm unable to recognize any of my nodes and I have nothing in the list on the left (vendors, etc...). When I try to register the devices with downloaded EDS files, I have the ''green checkmark'' but the software still won't recognize my devices.

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i'm trynna install Tia portal v15 The installation starts normale but it suddenly stops asking for a reboot , When i restart the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to install starter software on my simatic PG but the installation does not start with error that simotion scout is not installed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Today I install Siemens PLC software SIMATIC Step7 v5.4. after installed, I start SIMATIC manager. it pop up "Run-time error 35600, index...
Replies
Views
I have problem while I am installing FactoryTalk View SE V6.10 This Problem is password of installing Microsoft SQL Server Express 2008 as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am trying to install Rockwell automation software on my computer, which is curently running MS Windows 7 32 bit. Surprisingly, I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom