Mitsubishi converter

Sparki

Could anyone tell me where i can purchase a SC-03N MITSUBISHI CONVERTOR (at a reasonable price or cheaper equivalent),its for programming a A1SCPU using Medoc,Ive tried the
SC-03,and the SC-03-S1,and cant get the P.L.C. & P.C. talking.And ive just seen it in the software manual that i need the above.

Any feedback appreciated.Dave.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to find the Mitsubishi GOT Converter program on the iQ Works DVD's and not having any luck. Does anyone know where it is or what the...
Replies
Views
Hi all im having a problem connecting my laptop a philips freevents 11NB5800 to my mitsubishi PLC using the prolific usb serial connector. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Can anyone help me with my problem? I have a taiwan made machine, with a velocity control drive unit for x and z axis servo motor. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using Mitsubishi SW0PC-FXGP/WIN File Converter (R004) to convert MELSEC MEDOC to FXGPWIP, but for converting the same require *.tmp file...
Replies
Views
has anyone ever used a usb to rs-232 conveter for a mitsubishi series A1-sh plc i get a error of a connection speed not matching and is timing out :(
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom