GE Fanuc 18I Controller to Kepware

dans

I have been trying for some time to connect an read spindle load off a Johnford Lathe - I have installed the required(according to GE FANUC) communications board - Kepware does see the board but I can't get any information on the code to read spindle load and post to an OPC Server - Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this??

KEPWare Note: This driver uses and requires either the Focas1 or the Focas 2 interface libraries available from GE Fanuc for full online operation. The driver allows development of application without the library.

Probably, you don't have them.

Joern

Kepware Support is free. Call them to get further help. Also make sure you have the latest server version v4.300.449.0-u. Changes were made to the drivers recently.