DH 485 to ethernet

timberland

We have three types of networks, DH 485 - DH plus - and ethernet. Need suggestions to get Dh 485 and Dh plus converted to ethernet media.

you might wanna see this thread here

That thread is 9 years old and a lot has changed since then

timberland, you can search around there are several devices that will convert them just google them, you can build one of these (this is what I sell)... http://www.ebay.com/itm/370530424265

You should also be able to add a DHRIO and have your DH+ on the same rack, ot sure if you would need another ENBT but then all your networks would be on the Ethernet

timberland,
I'm using a DataLink GW1000-ABEIP-DH-485 to talk from my programming workstation (RsLogix 500, RSLinx) to my network of seven SLC500/03s on a DH485 network. This was to replace a PKTX card in an old workstation. No problems with the device, has been operating for three months now, and the tech support was helpful.

Certainly agree with genius, a lot has changed in the past 9 years.

FLAengineer, glad to hear that the GW1000-AVEIP-DH-485 has been working nicely for your for the past few months and that the tech support was helpful. For timberland and anyone else looking for more information about the GW1000-ABEIP-DH-485, you can check out all the specs here: http://www.multi-gateways.com/

Thanks, Mark! We think it certainly provide a nice (and cost-effective) solution. I don't handle the resale portion of our business, but will forward your info to one of my colleagues. Thanks!