Intouch application trouble

bayeibrahima

Hello
I've added a window on an Intouch application (Intouch 8.0).Since then all is fine and I open the application without any problem through Wonderware Viewer.
Today the application can't open and I receive the message on attached file.
What does it mean?
Please can someone help.
Best regards

I've already started with another copy of Application and the default remains.
I've searched on the web (still searching) reading various posts about this topic; some talk about corrupted data on the register; dll files;etc...
I'm stuck.
Best reagards

Similar Topics

Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
I restore a galaxy in another machine via the cab backup, but when I deploy the project in the new station it seems that the text object and some...
Replies
Views
Can someone give a clear explanation of the IOSetAccessName for an Intouch Application Script? - Thanking everyone in advance. The setup is 1 No...
Replies
Views
Hello, M using intouch 11.0 with AB, M new to intouch. I have read some pdf regarding uploading downloading editing of in touch application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have copy application file and add in wonderware intouch 9.0.003 Intouch application manager. But it does not feel right when i run the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom