Enabling "touch" on PV Plus panels after a conversion

phuz

Let's say you have a converted app from a 1400e. The alarm banner pops up, but none of the buttons are touchable. I don't see any settings that prevent touch. The close display button that was created on the alarm popup doesn't work, but if I create a new close display button right next to it, that one works.
Obviously has something to do with the conversion, but I don't see any settings anywhere within FTView studio to make those buttons respond to touch. The buttons are also linked to F-keys, which do work.

WAG...Can you change the type of PV+ that the software is using? It may think it is key only.

It's been a while with me and FTME so I can't remember where to point you in the software.

HTH

WAG...Can you change the type of PV+ that the software is using? It may think it is key only.

It's been a while with me and FTME so I can't remember where to point you in the software.

HTH

No, it was already set for PVPlus 7 Performance. I found that if you called the Property Panel by right clicking on the buttons, there is an option for "Touch" which was disabled for those buttons. Not sure why. I wouldn't have expected that option there since it wasn't in the normal properties GUI.