ProWORX NXT Controller Connection Issue

dim5098

Hello,

I am trying to use ProWORX NXT to view the logic of my Modicon Quantum 534 controller online. When I try to go online with it, it always times out.

I am using a TCP/IP connection and my PC is in the same subnet as the controller in question. I can ping the controller's IP address just fine and when I use ProWORX NXT's Net Scan function, it recognizes that there is an Ethernet connection at that IP address but doesn't recognize it as a Modicon controller.

Weirdly enough, my PC can connect to another Modicon controller of the same type and in the same subnet just fine.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

If you find out about this, please let me know. I have almost the exact same issue. I suspect that the root cause is the same.

Hello,

I am trying to use ProWORX NXT to view the logic of my Modicon Quantum 534 controller online. When I try to go online with it, it always times out.

I am using a TCP/IP connection and my PC is in the same subnet as the controller in question. I can ping the controller's IP address just fine and when I use ProWORX NXT's Net Scan function, it recognizes that there is an Ethernet connection at that IP address but doesn't recognize it as a Modicon controller.

Weirdly enough, my PC can connect to another Modicon controller of the same type and in the same subnet just fine.

Can anyone help me with this issue?