Ungroup motion axis through software

Miller13579

Hi. I’m working on a project where I want to have the ability to have a motion group of Servo axis (let’s say 10 servos). Based on my needs, I want to be able to ungroup any given Servo though the software. So if I build a machine that has 8 servos, I want to ungroup 2 of them through code and not have to open studio logix, go into the hardware tree and ungroup them. Is this possible?

Thank you for the quick reply. I will try that. So you’re saying for example, if I have 10 kinetix 6000’s configured in my hardware tree, but I only have 8 physical axis wired up and communicating, all I need to do is a MASD command on the 2 that aren’t physically there and the sercos ring won’t care that they aren’t “ungrouped” in the software?

Let me know. That would be great if it’s that simple.