Fix SIEMENS MPI PC Adapter

VickyDua

Hi!!
Need somebody with the knowledge of electronics of the SIEMENS PC Adapter(RS232/MPI).
While extending the MPI cable +24V went to the LTG_A (Data Line) and I think the line buffer was blown up???

Anybody know wheteher these adapters can be repaired at reasonable price!!
Any idea which IC is the Data Line A input interfaced to????
Now the power LED lights up but there is no communication between the PC and the CPU!!

Forget about repairing the PC/MPI adapter.
Its not so expensive, around 250 EURO.
There is a new version thats connects via the USB port in stead of the serial port. But you must check that you have recent versions of STEP7 in order to use it.

Similar Topics

Hi team! I'm starting some iFIX application migrations and some of them are being developed with the high performance library. Some objects that...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Does anybody have tested to communicate SCADA Fix with Siemens S7 via nettoplcsim? Cheers Raffe
Replies
Views
Hello, We have severall Siemens PLC's who are connected with iFix / OPC AE. iFix / OPC AE is connected with Alert (from micromedia-int ). We are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My project is to connect a Siemens s7-300 to IFix 5.0 (if I switch a button on the s7-300, something, a light for example, change too)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My project is to connect a Siemens s7-300 to IFix 5.0 (if I switch a button on the s7-300, something, a light for example, change too)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom