Horner serial communications

engineerguy

I have a project that requires a horner xl7 to communicate with an instrument meter. The xl7 is using the mj1 port for serial rs-232 communications between the two. The meter requires an input ascii string to send the right data, I am not very familiar with horner and am not sure how to set up communications. Any help is appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi all! I'm trying to set up an OCS 300 to poll a Square D/ Merlin Gerlin power meter for data so I can store chuncks at a time and in the event...
Replies
Views
Thanks ahead for any insight or assistance... I am a machine designer of 25+ Years in a relatively new "one man band" position, I've never had...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom