Redundant Profinet link for software redundancy with S7-300 controllers

nemanjababic

Hello!

I haven't worked with software redundancy before, so I was wondering if I could use the CP343-1 Lean modules (which I'm using for the redundant link between the PLCs), to also connect to WinCC on a PC, or would it impact the redundancy function in some way (other than usage of the bandwidth)?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello, has anyone ever been caught in this situation? You have redundant CPUs, fieldbus is PROFINET, there are some devices which don't have the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a im151-8 cpu as the ring manager and three im151-3 pn as the ring clients. I have set up the hardware configuration and the ring...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using Rx3i CRU320 redundant PLC system and we noticed a discrepancy between Primary and Secondary controller. Couple of variables (DI)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom