Easy Builder 8000

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am using EB8000 building displays for machine temperature readouts and all is working fine. I recently incorporated one into a process machine to reead a lot of data that was already in machine and only accessible through a DTAM that you had to scroll around on. All is pretty straight forward my question is running this screen in my office to test (ethernet) I get a periodic "PLC no response" on the screen and then it will go away without hitting the close button. I feel this may be one of the integer files it is looking for is missing but I haven't been able to find it. I have not worked with the Weinview/Weintek screens or software that much and am in the process of familiarizing myself with all of its features. Is there a way to find a missing input or output without going through each one. I know in AB's Panelview Plus the info. bar automatically tells you the address it cant find, then you have to hunt for that one screen by screen (been there) Thanks

I use Easybuilder Pro, and had a similar issue a while back.

I could not find a way to find missing tags, other than to go through all the objects on the affected screen(s).