Factorytalk Transaction Manager not responding

tantrinh

Hi guys,

I've got a problem with FTTM configuration. In the step 3 (define data points) of the configuration checklist, when i select an application and click OK, the FTTM freezes. I have no idea what wrong. Have you guys ever seen this before and please tell me how to fix it.

Some debug reports :

Unhandled exception at 0x06cc1bb3 in rssql.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000174.

[Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for rsbwog801as.dll]

Similar Topics

Hi to all.!!! Is anyone having Interfacing of Control Logix 5562 & FactoryTalk Transaction Manager relevant documents and how its linked with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'll looked through the forum and the vastness of google with little luck (which makes me believe what I'm going to ask is not possible)...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add some new transactions to an existing working FactoryTalk transaction manager service (V10.20). One is triggered by a bit (bool)...
Replies
Views
Hello All This is my first Transaction Manager project. I have a working configuration in Transaction Manager 10.20 that successfully writes...
Replies
Views
I have searched Rockwell web site and knowledge base and can't find an answer to this question. Trying to install the lastest version of FTTM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom