Schneider LMC20 Loses Program

raccjim

I have a machine which uses a Schneider LMC 20 Motion Controller connected to two drives. My problem is that any time the controller is powered down, the program is lost and must be re-downloaded via the MotionPro software.(annoying) Does anyone know if this is normal or is there a memory problem that I am unaware of? I have not found any indication of a battery in my documentation but the controller has been in service for about 8 years so if there is one I'm sure it needs changing...
Any help is appreciated!

Make sure that you "create boot project" when online with controller

If yes, then may be the time to upgrade to new one.

Similar Topics

I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to access the bits from the fire system control panel through RS-485. So, I used Read Var block to read from the panel...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Hello, Recently I was asked to analyze the logic of the air conditioning system in one of our departments. The PLC that controls this system is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom