PV+ Alarm banner

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
Trying to figure out why 1/2 of our PV plus's 1000 will close the alarm banner once all the alarms are ack-ed and the other half the alarm banner stays open.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

under alarm setup> Advanced Tab look for Remote Close Display.

From the Help File
Remote Close Display - a read connection. Assign a tag or expression to this connection to allow the data source to close the pop-up alarm display.

Maybe Double Stacked Buttons?
If all [Alarm] screens are the same then use Add Component by right clicking on Displays and navigate to HMI project with working screen and in the gfx folder select the [Alarm] screen. Overwrite non-working with working.

Similar Topics

I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I have an alarm banner that is an on top display. Whenever there is an alarm this banner becomes visible to...
Replies
Views
This is an issue that I noticed we have had recently on this keypad HMI, an alarm will come up and it can be acknowledged by a fault reset button...
Replies
Views
Currently using FTV SE v12. We have an alarm banner window that we would like to pop up every time we get an alarm. Is there any easy or...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am creating an "Alarm and Events" banner for a machine I am working on. I believe I have linked the necessary server correctly but I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone of you faced an issue like the alarms are not being shown, even when you know they are active? and upon refreshing, you see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom