EZAutomation EZ-T8C-F Touch Screen

ksa858

Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity on the touch cells for this interface? If I use my fingernail or very tip of my finger pressing a button on the screen it functions fine. If I try to use the base of my finger itself it takes quite a lot of pressure to activate the button.

There doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the sensitivity.

You can only use the Touchpad Test feature in the setup menu.

http://store.ezautomation.net/v/vspfiles/Manuals/EZP-PANEL-M.pdf
"To enter Setup Mode from the user program, press on the extreme upper and extreme lower touch cell on the EZTouch Panel touchscreen. On the first Setup Mode Screen, press the COM1 button. From the ASSIGN COM1 screen (shown above), press Computer. You are automatically taken back to the first setup screen. Press the Exit button to return to the user program."

Regards,