Adjusting PID settings in RSLogix500

tkessler8

I have two questions:
When you open the settings for the PID you have the option of doing manual and auto does manual use the values entered and auto adjust the values?

Also for setting the values our other system has an Auto Tune feature for setting the PID settings does RSLogix500 have anything like this?

1.Auto indicates that the PID is controlling the output. (Word 0, bit 1 is clear.) Manual indicates that the user is setting the output. (Word 0, bit 1 is set.) so yes​
2. no auto tune.

Mine was set to Manual I think I want auto, and then hopefully the current settings happen to be right :) thank you for your response

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a program that monitors pressure in a manifold discharge pipe. Pressure in the pipe should be less then 7.5 PSI. If the pressure is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a vpn to connect a compact logix controller with a 1734-aent. I can see both in linx but there is a connection issue when I try...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to increase the communication timeout value for devices in a FactoryTalk ME application? We have a communication path that...
Replies
Views
I am displaying inch position values in numerous places on a Kadet G307K2. The display format is three decimal places, i.e. 00.000. I need to...
Replies
Views
At our waste water treatment plant we have several 4-20ma pressure transmitters. My job is to check calibration of all of our level devices the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom