Yaskawa/RedLion

jpoyatos

hi,
I would like to know if somebody knows how to Faul Reset an Inverter Yaskawa V1000 using the Red Lion K307?.

Thanks,

Jose

Hi, Maybe I give just a few inputs about my question, let me explain.
From Yaskawa the Register is 1HEX and the bit is Bit3, I can change speeds, acc,decc and more from the Red Lion Kadet 307, but I would like to Reset the inverter using the MODBUS, same as speed changes or Acc, Decc etc...

Thanks,

Jose

307k can communicate with the A1000 via rs485 ports.
Red Lion web site has a document that shows wiring connection on each end.
Assign a comm port as yaskawa vfd driver. If I recall, there is a F series driver. Most A1000 tag names work.

A1000 tags are formed as <letter><number>. You can get A1000 document re from yaskawa website.

Make a tag. Assign it's source as the A1000 address to write.

I had to fiddle with it for awhile. Works very well after the learning curve.

Good luck.

jpoyatos,

Its been a while but, since you stated that you can write the speed, accel, decel and more, you may want to ensure that besides B1-02 being set for serial communication that B1-01 is also set for serial communication. I believe that both should be set to 2.

Try 40002.3

Hi,

Thank you all for the reply.
Still is unclear for me how to do the Fault Reset with the Red Lion, my inverters are Yaskawa models V1000 and J1000.
Wolverine said to use the Bit 40002.3, I cant find that number on the list of parameters on the Red Lion, the closer one is the DA4 400000 to 465535 at least is the DA4 400002 and the bit is the 3, is that what you mean?.Thanks.
Where I can find a list of the meaning for all the register appears on the Red Lion like:
DA0 Modbus Output from 000000 to 065535
DA1 Modbus Inputs from 100000 to 165535
DA3 Modbus Analog Register from 300000 to 365535
DA4 Modbus Holding Registers from 400000 to 465535
There is more Register but probably this ones are the ones related for what I'm trying to do.
The others parameters values as A,B,C,D,E,F,H,L,N,O,Q,T and u are ok, not a problem with those ones are very clear, the others DA are the ones I'm in trouble to understand the meaning, do you know where I can find a list or link where I can read more about it?.

Your comment are very welcome and again thank you very much for your help.

Thanks,

jpoyatos