GE Rx3i Serial Communications

DHoward

Hi - I am looking to replace two GE 90-30 IC693CMM311 modules and will be using Rx3i system with a IC695CPE310 processor. I programmed these years ago as a CCM master and the other as an SNP-x master using comreq's. They each communicate with two remote 90-30's (CCM slave and SNP slave respectively) over a cellular connection. I am having trouble finding modules to replace these without having to change everything to another protocol. Appreciate any recommendations for Master modules and maybe options on the slave PLC's (We are upgrading them to Rx3i as well). Thanks

Similar Topics

GE RX3i CPE305 serial port configured as "RTU Slave", trying to find address info Hi guys, I'm working on a system with a GE CPE305 and the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm working on an existing system for a client where a GE RX3i at a tank/pump station is sending data to their office HMI through a...
Replies
Views
Hello! At first I want to ask you a question: Anybody could help me with communication by RS485 from ASCII device to Rx3i CMM004 module. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom