Ultra3000 Faults in Rotary config on an L43

NevisGroup

So I have had this machine dropped in my lap.
I have an L43 chatting with an Ultra3000 drive (via sercos).
When I configure the axis to be rotary, the drive faults with error E33 as soon as it crosses the roll over point.
The reported position is correct but the drive is faulted.
I if I configure the drive as linear and do a MRP when ever it rolls over all works fine but the MRP is a little late some times. ( i.e. if a have a repeat of 12.00 I may see a position of 12.200 before the MRP wraps it back to 0.200)

( This fault happens regardless of the following)
Ideally I want to change the roll over point on the fly via a GSV. That works fine and when I look at the axis config it reports the correct roll over.

The drive reports to be : 2098-DSD-HV150-SE
The motor (which I can not see) reports to be: MPL-B680F-M