Delta DVP SX plc is showing Er 02

engrmunir786

Dear Experts
I have purchased plc from my friend and i am learning delta plc programming but my delta DVP SX series plc and is continuously blinking Er 02(Program lost). tell me the procedure how to reset it to normal state so that i can program it.i am using WPLsoft software but continue Er 02 is blinking on display. please tell me the procedure to reset it.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've a requirement that a two different PLC program should work in same system depending upon user input. Consider Program A is used...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
i have dvp 14ss2 plc and kgk inkjet printer .how to send data via rs232 com port,and if any sample program available please send .
Replies
Views
I require to interface a Honeywell 3310g fixed industrial barcode scanner with Delta DVP-SX PLC. The barcode scanner has a RS232 communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom