FT View Crashes when Testing .MER

Otis598

After I modify a Display in FT Studio, I save the display, hit the running man to test my changes. The mer is almost loaded and then I get "FactoryTalk Studio has quit working" and I have the option to check online, close the program, or debug the program. I have tried 3 different mer's of varied versions (6.1, 7.0, 8.1) and they all crash. I tried talking to Rockwell Support but they don't want to recognize my new jobs TechConnect number because they won't let me change my account but that is a different issue.

Similar Topics

After I modify a Display in FT Studio, I save the display, hit the running man to test my changes. The mer is almost loaded and then I get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to add a new PLC shortcut to an existing FTView SE installation (version 8). Everything is running well at the moment. I...
Replies
Views
I am using version V17.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 1) I have a fairly large machine with multiple PIO nodes on an ethernet network. I am getting a flashing...
Replies
Views
I have just set up Cimplicity 8.1 after not having used it in a while. No matter what project I have, that I try to open, when the Welcome Screen...
Replies
Views
Not a good morning.. When I create a trend in panelview and try to browse tags factory talk view machine edition 7 crashes. I can browse tags on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom