HMI replacement

theripley

Hi,

We will replace an existing hmi (fuji UG330) with another brand (say, keyence or omron or mitsubishi). Existing connection is FUJI PLC to FUJI HMI.

here are my consideration for the hmi replacement:
1. Make sure that the hmi replacement is compatible with the existing PLC.
2. Screen size (should be the same for ease of installation).
3. Colored or mono.
4. hmi memory must be > to the existing hmi.
5. resolution

did i forget to include anything that is essential in hmi replacement consideration?

regards,
theripley

Why are you replacing the HMI? You can get replacements for the Fuji HMIs, or update to the latest version.

Similar Topics

I have been asked to help with this issue there is an old HMI which has to be replaced as it takes too long to load a replacement was ordered and...
Replies
Views
I had another legacy HMI replacement fall in my lap. A good customer of mine lost the program out of an old PanelView 600 (I'll attach some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, long time lurker and finally decided to sign on to get some help for those smarter and more experienced than I! I'll put it out there...
Replies
Views
I have a AB SLC503 with a 1747-SN Comm module which I believe is AB Remote IO talking to an old Quick Panel HMI that is now bad. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has anyone of you used DSE4520? What I want to do is very simple, I am kind of after the optimal solution now. The objective is really to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom