Redlion DataStation Plus to Multiple PLCS (Omron) 1 Ethernet Line

Tommycai

I am having a problem with communication Ethernet /Ip. The relay time in transmitting information is roughly 6 seconds
From PLC to redlion to server running php and back to plc

We have 6 CJ2M PLCs going to a switch and the switch going to a redlion. The switch is managed also. Any ideas would be appreciated.

If anyone needs to use this later on. the fix seems to be change the UDP Port #'s for each plc you have to match up and make no 2plcs the same udp port

If anyone needs to use this later on. the fix seems to be change the UDP Port #'s for each plc you have to match up and make no 2plcs the same udp port

Did you try this with multiple Ports? In other words, putting each PLC on a Separate Network Protocol (there are 4 of these by default). This is limited to 4 on a DSPLE, but you can have up to 10 on a DSPSX.

If you did it this way, I wouldn't think you would need to change the UDP Port.