Alarm List, FactoryTalk ME

einnh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Question regarding alarm list objects in FactoryTalk ME...

What tag selections would I make for this object? I am a little confused what the read-only tags would be.

What I am trying to do is make a list of the last few alarms, is this possible in ME or does that require SE?

attachment.php

attachment.php

2015-01-16 17_35_16-FactoryTalk View Studio - View Machine Edition.png 2015-01-16 17_35_31-FactoryTalk View Studio - View Machine Edition.png

On the configuration window goto alarm setup. All alarms need a trigger and a message. You will see these tabs once you open the setup file. Use the help button located on the property page to get detail of page functions. Also you can find prebuilt alarm pages in the library file.