Connecting a 4-20mA signal to the ML1100 0-10V Analog Input

Blue92

Just asking for clarification here, but from my research all I need is a 500 ohm resistor across the AI and the common? Heres my schematic.
URL]

I understand a 250 ohm resistor will yield a 1-5v range, but why use one over the 500 ohm? I have a few of both coming to me this week to play with, along with a 4-20mA air pressure sensor.

Last edited:
Got a picture of my schematic up.

That should work. Would need to know what the sensor is to be sure though.

I do have one issue ,the label on the source power supply (+24- -24)
if it is then that's 48v. Most likely it 0- +24 vdc (hopefully)

I'm assuming that the analogue card is set to passive and this is a two wire sensor, then it is correct. if it was a 3 wire sensor then just feed the 24v to the +, ov to -(OV) of the sensor then the out to +in & OV to Com. with 500 ohm resistor across the analogue +in & 0V