CCW Rockwell software

Bennasir

I am having trouble installing Connected Components Workbench software. I have downloaded the software from Rockwell download center but it does not complete the installation. It stops with an error 1320 the specific path is too long, Please help.Thanks

this error means that the path of installation is to long for the software to install correctly.
for example c:\...\...\...\...\...\...\ccw is to long - over 256 characters for example. shorten the path. try installing to c:\ ccw components for example.
what version of operating system? windows 7,8,10?

james

let the download go to that download directory as default. Then copy it to where you want. I had this problem so many times with that feature.

Similar Topics

I just purchased and installed the latest CCW Developer edition. I am troubleshooting MSG_CIPSYMBOLIC function between two Micro830's via...
Replies
Views
Today i looked at downloading Connected Components Workshop and can see Version 13 and also Version 20 but nothing in between. anyone used...
Replies
Views
well after years of using a lot or AB / Rockwell software i have finally got a job to use Connected Components workbench. i have down loaded and...
Replies
Views
I'm using the latest Rockwell CCW to program a Micro 850 and Panelview PV800 - 2711R HMI. I'm having difficulties getting the Panelview HMI tags...
Replies
Views
FYI All, got this email from Rockwell today: Dear System Developer: Rockwell Automation is releasing Product Notice 2019-01-002 - Microsoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom