Ladder Diagram Drawing

ArikBY said:
Someone can explain me how to draw ladder diagram on this area of the forum.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Arik,

I think your question is not clear where you want to draw ladder programs.
2. sfat em called I think mother tongue
Best regards,
Laci2

I think the question is about creating ladder on this site.
First you have to add ... [ladder} or
Code:
 at the start, then [/ladder] or
at the end. EXAMPLE:
Code:
}-----|  |------------------------------------------( )

[LADDER]

---| |---+---| |------( )
|
|
---| |---+

[/LADDER]

-- OR --

[CODE]

---| |---+---| |------( )
|
|
---| |---+

[/CODE]

What the "ladder" "/ladder" tags do is to make the browser to display all of the text between the tags in a fixed-width font.

Without the tags, letters take up only as much horizontal space as they need, and multiple consecutive 'space' characters get ignored. This makes it difficult to align text with contacts or coils, and vertical lines appear to be placed randomly.

With the tags, each character takes up the same horizontal space whether the character is a 'w', an 'i', or a 'space', and all 'space' characters get displayed.