Omron Syswin 3.4

ToddM

Hi folks....I found this free online book a while back and just realized that there is a beta version of Syswin 3.4 included. Just download the 3 zip files near the bottom of the page. I see a lot of threads here and on other sites from people just starting in the wonderful wold of PLCs needing software to learn on and I thought this might be useful to them. Best of all its free and legit.
http://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/books/PLCbook/plcbook.htm

Later....Todd

Online Books

Thanks for the link Todd. I'll be spending a lot of time on that site. While were on the subject of free online books, I'd like to share one as well.

PLC Book Page

This book can be read online, or you can download PDFs of single chapters or the whole book. What I thought was interesting about this particular book is that it's releasted under the GFDL ( GNU Free Documentation License ). An opensource book.

enjoy

Hi Folks....Don't know about if it will work on XP, I'm runnimg 2000 Pro and it works fine. Thanks Castlerock...You can download Hugh Jacks books from MrPlc.com also.

Later...Todd

ToddM said:
...just realized that there is a beta version of Syswin 3.4 included.

I hope you guys realise that if this is a beta version, (and if it is legal), then it should NOT be used in a production environment.