EPAS-4 V24 - DLL Error

arthurs

Hi everyone,

The following error occurs when I'm trying to run EPAS-4 V24 as an administrator. The software window pops up but the same error appears when I'm trying to create a new project.

"EpasBridge.ExecuteViaReflection [Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\ELAU\EPAS-4V24\GUIExtensions\Elau.Epas.GUIExtensions.dll' is denied.]"

Can you help me figuring this out?

Thank you.

You must change the permissions for this file in the settings of the Windows operating system. Use full control for your account.

Hi everyone,

The following error occurs when I'm trying to run EPAS-4 V24 as an administrator. The software window pops up but the same error appears when I'm trying to create a new project.

"EpasBridge.ExecuteViaReflection [Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\ELAU\EPAS-4V24\GUIExtensions\Elau.Epas.GUIExtensions.dll' is denied.]"

Can you help me figuring this out?

Thank you.
Can you please send me a copy of Epass-4 software. I have a machine in the company that used packdrives and I need to make backup of the program. Thanks
[email protected]