Wonderware Historian license tag count

LogicON

I have a Wonderware Historian with license tag count of 5000 IO tags.
The Number of licensed tags in the database is 4993 tags. Which means I am nearly out of tags.
All my tags are read directly from the PLC’s.
Is there an alternative way to read tags without affecting the license count?

Take the scenario, If I read a tag from an InTouch application which is not an IO tag, like a memory tag or a system tag, E.g. tag $AccessLevel, does this count as a used tag in the license count.

Similar Topics

Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to make a tag I created in WonderWare Historian display the correct tag values on the inTouch client but it is currently showing...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I found some interesting issue from my Wonderware environment. At my Trend table option, if i select "both", the Trend table is not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to monitor Wonderware historian's heartbeat and trigger a fault if Historian is not communicating /offline in PLC. Currently my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom