Jumper Bar for Micrologix 1400?

FNC

All,

It is a pain to have to wire together all the commons for the relays outputs on the Micrologix 1400.

Is there a jumper bar that we can buy?

I know there is for Controllogix series but I do not see any for the Micrologix.

Thanks,

FNC

Wow... and I thought I was the only one :oops:

I thought about manufacturing some if there was a larger interest, let me check on the cost if there is not some available on the market

The spacing seems to be 7.5 mm. I cannot find any comb jumpers with thin enough teeth.

I wire these all the time and jumpers would make my life a lot easier!

So would just the comb style work or would you need to go from the upper to the lower also?

I was thinking about the 1766-L32BWA (first) on the relay outside a jumper that would join DC0-DC4 and also DC5 and DC6 and as one piece ? or just DC0-DC4, that would be easier

DSCN1460.JPG

You are right. Most of the commons are on the bottom but a few are on top.

I think just for the bottom ones would be good. I can then put a wire from a terminal on bottom row to the top row.

dmargineau,

Nice find!

I searched quite a bit and had not found these. I will buy 1 and try it.

FNC

They are accessories for the venerable AB NEMA 1492 terminal blocks; the blocks are still available although I'd probably had tens of thousands of them replaced.

I frequently use the jumpers on the Line Side of adjacent NEMA fuse and terminal blocks.

Last edited:
Well, I tried the Allen Bradley ones with 7.5 mm spacing but they did NOT work.

The teeth are a bit too thick.

It is annoying that Rockwell does not make anything for this.