Siemens HMI TP900 Comfort problem

suboliu

Hello everyone,
I have issues on programming Siemens HMI TP900 Comfort.
hope to get everyone help!

After download program to HMI, I selected operator 2 screen, it can't enter operator 2 screen. I set operator 2's screen number is 2
I checked Alarm history, it showed:
70016 Can't select screen 2 (operator screen 2)
I don't know what is reason. how can find 70016 code reason? where can find 70016 reason?

Thanks

If the above does not point to the error:

TIA can sometimes act up and cause WinCC RT to behave strangely.
You should do Rebuild All (software) every now and then.

If the above does not point to the error:

TIA can sometimes act up and cause WinCC RT to behave strangely.
You should do Rebuild All (software) every now and then.

This is root screen, from root screen, my propose is :
1: when press operator screen button, if HMI RECIPE Button enable, it should enter fig1 screen.
When BarCode button enable, it should enter fig2 screen.
2: fig2 and fig3 is same screen (operator screen 1). I first draw fig1, and design a button to select
HMI RECIPE mode and BarCode mode , then when I press this button to select BarCode
Mode, and pop out TEXT field( display “Machine currently is running BarCode Mode.” And
block all recipe buttons) see fig3.
3: problem happen:
1: When I selected HMI RECIPE mode, no any issue to press “operator screen” from root
screen( fig1) and it switch to HMI RECIPE operate screen.
2: But once I select BarCode mode and return to root screen, when I press “operator screen”
Fig1. It didn’t go screen1( fig3) and show wrong. Alarm show error code 70016.

I want to : if it is HMI recipe mode, when press “operator screen” from fig1, it go to fig2.
if it is Barcode mode, when press “operator screen” from fig1, it go to fig3.
file too big, I place picture in attach