Quick designer problem with new HMI

Problem to restore PRJ File

Hello Friends
Have a problem for restore pjr File in quick designer Ver 3.7

" Error encounterd during project import "
"importing a project created with a never version of panel designer into an older version is not allowed"

Help

Hi, TheVo.

How did you manage to download the program to GP2500-TC41-24V from Quick Designer 3.7?

Your Quote: "My QD is 3.7 Special 3

Yes, I choose the type is QPICxDExxx but I cannot download.
I do not remember the warnings

I have 2 new proface HMI
1. GP2500-TC41-24V
2. GP2500-SC41-24V
The first HMI is OK for download but the second is no."

I have NOT been successful since yesterday afternoon till now.

Here are items I have, before attempting to download the program:-

- Win10 as the host
- Win2000 as the VM guest in this host Win 10.
- Quick Designer 3.7
- Serial Speed: 9600 as specified in quick designer
- I write a very simple program for testing purpose only without PLC.

- Type of cable to download - CPW-CB03(S/N:35531830029)
- HMI : GP2500-TC41-24V (equivalent to QPICxDExxxx as the choice in Project setup for download)
- PLC (SLC5/05) not connected.

The result is "OBJ. PLC HAS NOT BEEN SETUP(40)" and nothing appears on the screen after I pressed "RUN" on the screen after the download has been done.

So what did I miss out?

Please advise.

Clement