(-) display on print out

MLB

I have a print out for PLC2/30 with the following display for an output (-), what does the - represent?

Last edited:
MLB said:
I have a print out for PLC2/30 with the following display for an output (-), what does the - represent?
Subtraction There should be two GETs preceding this instruction, the first is the minuend, the second is the subtrahend - as in

400 401 443
----(GET)---(GET)--------(-)-------

The value in 401 is subtracted from the value in 400 and the result is stored in 443.

Another math function you might see is:

--(+)-- addition

Similar Topics

Good morning all, I am having an issue with the Print2PDF function on a PanelView Plus. I have setup the Print2PDF output to store the display on...
Replies
Views
I tried to add it to the Client Keys but Ctrl+P still uses the PrintDisplay. Seems anything added to Ctrl+P in Client Keys will be replaced by...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a PVPlus 700 installed on an equipment from which I would like to print a selected screen when I hit the print button on the PV...
Replies
Views
I need to get a pro-face GP2600-tc41-24v HMI screen to print out a certain screen/page every day. Can anyone give me a clue on how to set this up...
Replies
Views
I want to set up a Panelview Plus to automatically print a data log screen every day at midnight. Obviously, I need to use the global connection...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom