AB Micro Ogix 1100 Ethernet Comms

Chris IWO

Hi ALL,

We are using RWA AB Micrologix 1100

Also have the Ethernet Interface Module(1761-NET-ENI)

Will CitecSCADA 6.1 be able to talk directly to the Micrologix 1100 via the Ethernet Interface Module(Part#: 1761-NET-ENI)?

What's the name of driver in CitecSCADA I can use?

Thanks

The MicroLogix 1100 has a native EtherNet/IP port along with a DF1 port. Why is it you are using the NET-ENI module? The NET-ENI bridges EtherNet/IP to DF1 (or vice versa).
As to CitecSCADA, I don’t know anything about it but if you’ve got an EtherNet/IP driver or a DF1 driver you should be OK. You could use RSLinx as an OPC server if CitecSCADA doesn’t have EtherNet/IP or DF1.