140 CPU11303 Modicon Quantum

Have you removed the CPU batery?

If yes then i think the cpu have lost its program and also comms port setup.

So possibly the cpu is blank and may need re-configuring.

Check the comms port settings in proworx project are set correctly, check parity, stop bits, data bits etc. Set to the same as the USB or comms port on your laptop.

I am recalling this from memory its been a while since i used proworx 32. So may not be accurate.

Thanks Mr.cookie
Exactly same as your text ( talk)
I did removed power then changed battery.
Program on the CPU deleted.
I will try to reprogram ( download backup program).
I did check and setting all functions: baud rate, stop bit, parity, data bit, to default settings ,
Both same as on computer and PROWORX32.
Ok .proworx32 can found the CPU on the network explorer, but appear: ( Busy Controller ) , so that can't to downloaded program.

I contacted to Schneider Customer, they told me connect with CPU by
(UNITY PRO )

What is this hell!?
Price of Unity pro : $2000 to $20,000