Buy single phase servo drive

+1 to IAI, they are easy to configure, and work ethernet/IP to AB products.

As far as discrete control, that just means hard wired inputs/outputs, any plc with an input / output card (as long as its the same voltage type) will work.

Tnx dwoodlock,

So, IAI servos can communicate with AB relay output? And the software is free?

I have never had to pay for their software so I believe it is indeed free or they just build it into the price of the component if not. The software comes inside the box with whatever product you buy.

Similar Topics

We have been talking about upgrading a customer's machine PLC and HMI... It might happen sometime next Fall. That said, about a month ago, his SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a production line project using a PLC. This is the project page...
Replies
Views
I never see any activity. Is it not recommended? I have a S7-1500 with a bunch of modules (analogue, encoder, DIO) and a touchscreen to dispose...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I need to work on a GE series 5 PLC which need DOS based Logic Master 5, it seems like nowhere I can purchase this software anymore...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We are struggling with lead times on lots of our AB stuff (compact Logix mostly). Have you guys found any websites online that you have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom