Using non-standard Ethernet modules with ControlLogix

I had a quick look at the manual and it seems pretty well setup for socket comms.
There is a service called Xserver. There are separate ports you can connect to for each serial port.

Yea the Xserver is what ICPDAS told me to use and it would work with the PLC, then I called again and someone else said it may not work.

If I used one of those ASCII modules, I would need 1 module per serial device correct?

Similar Topics

Hey, Has anyone ever used any of the armored bluehose cables for a DH+ network? I have a remote building with a SLC 5/04 that has an...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post! I am trying to embed a web browser into my application to enable us to watch live feed of our AXIS IP Camera. The problem is...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a Siemens S7-1215 PLC for the first time. I typically use isolated analog I/O in my projects, but this particular CPU comes with...
Replies
Views
I have a limited background on the subject so please bare with me. My experience is mostly with the mechanical aspects of the process;) We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom