Panelview Plus 1000 Alarm Ack time issue

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
I tried searching but search parameters "Alarm and Ack" will get a sea of hits. :confused: I have a PVPlus 1000 with an Alarm List Display. The alarms all ring in great, show the time of the alarm and has Acknowledged time col but the time is never listed when an alarm is actually acked. It is currently set to display Active and Acknowledged and display the Ack time col. can someone explain why it isn't listing the ack times?

Thanks for any help,

Kraken Fan #69

I am guessing from old memories, but it seems like if the formatted time would come out to a size too wide for the column, then it will not be shown. Try making the time column wider if possible and check how the time display will be formatted to see if the displayed text can me made shorter/smaller.